Other published work by CSDG staff
Sunday, 08 March 2009 13:15
The following monographs and reports were either published by CSDG or contain significant contributions from members of the Group on topics related to security sector reform, DDR and peacekeeping.
- La Réforme du Secteur de la Sécurité en République Démocratique du Congo: Enjeux Stratégiques. - (November 2009) Authors: Dylan Hendrickson and Missak Kasongo
- Key Challenges Facing Security Sector Reform: The Case for Reframing the Donor Policy Debate. (May 2009) Author: Dylan Hendrickson.
- What is the Case for a Security and Justice Focus in Development Assistance Programme?: An Assessment of Existing Literature and Evidence. (April 2009) Authors: Wale Ismail and Dylan Hendrickson.
- The Dynamics of Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Peace Building in West Africa: Between Change and Stability. (2008) Author: Olawale Ismail
- Lessons-Learned from an Assessment of Peacekeeping and Peace Support Operations in West Africa. (2008) Author: 'Funmi Olonisakin
- Final papers from the Wilton Park Conference on Conflict Prevention and Development Cooperation in Africa. (November 2007) Coordinated by Robert Picciotto and Sakiko Fukuda Parr
- The Uganda Defence Review: Learning from Experience (September 2007) Editor: Dylan Hendrickson
- OECD-DAC Handbook on Security System Reform: Supporting Security and Justice (2007) Author: OECD Development Assistance Committee.
- Security Sector Governance in West Africa: Turning Principles to Practice (November 2005) Authors: Alan Bryden, Boubacar N’Diaye and ‘Funmi Olonisakin
- Global Development and Human Security: Towards a Policy Agenda (October 2005). Authors: Robert Picciotto, ‘Funmi Olonisakin, Michael Clarke.
- Explaining Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration in Liberia in From Conflict to Community: A Combatant’s Return to Citizenship (2005). Authors: Funmi Olonisakin and Abiodun Alao
- Fighting Poverty to Build a Safer World: A Strategy for Security and Development (2005). Author: UK Department for International Development
- Review of International Financing Arrangements for Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration, Phase 1 Report to Working Group 2 of the Stockholm Initiative on Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (May 2005). Authors: Nicole Ball and Dylan Hendrickson.
- Review of International Financing Arrangements for Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration, Phase 2 Report to Working Group 2 of the Stockholm Initiative on Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (September 2005). Authors: Nicole Ball and Dylan Hendrickson
- The Impact of Armed Violence on Poverty and Development: Nigeria Case Study Report. The Armed Violence and Poverty Initiative March, Centre for International Cooperation and Security, Department of Peace Studies, Bradford (2005). Authors: Olawale Ismail and Ginifer Jeremy
- African Peacekeeping at the Crossroads: An Assessment of the Continent’s Evolving Peace and Security Architecture (September 2004). Author: ‘Funmi Olonisakin
- Government of Uganda Defence White Paper (2004). Author: Defence Reform Unit
- Security Sector Governance in Africa: A Handbook (2004) Authors: Nicole Ball, Kayode Fayemi, ‘Funmi Olonisakin and Rocklyn Williams
- Behind the Scenes Military Spending – Dilemmas for Managing Public Expenditure (June 2004). Authors: Nicole Ball and Dylan Hendrickson
- A Review of Peace Operations: A Case for Change (March 2003) Author: Conflict, Security and Development Group
- Understanding and Supporting Security Sector Reform (2002) Author: UK Department for International Development
- The Government of Uganda’s Security Policy Framework (December 2002). Author: Defence Reform Unit; with support by Dylan Hendrickson
- Security Sector Reform: A Work in Progress (November 2000) Author: Dylan Hendrickson
- The Role of African Regional and Sub -Regional Organisations in Conflict Prevention and Resolution (July 2000). Author: Abiodun Alao
- Security Sector Reform and the Management of Military Expenditure: High Risks for Donors, High Returns for Development – Report on an International Symposium Supported by the UK Department for International Development
- Security Sector Reform and the Management of Defence Expenditure: A Conceptual Framework – Discussion Paper 1
- Support Security Sector Reform: Review of the Role of External Actors - Discussion Paper 2
- Briefing Notes for Working Sessions (February 2000). Author: UK Department for International Development; contributions by Nicole Ball, Dylan Hendrickson, Chris Smith, Susan Woodward
- Security Sector Reform and the Elimination of Poverty - Speech by Secretary for International Development, Clare Short (March 1999)